Women are known to wonder why men mostly zero in on s*x, while they spend little or no time to explore other parts of their women’s bodies.
Yet, s*x experts are saying that there are plenty of other hot spots you can touch, tickle, and lick to increase her pleasure — and yours.
Here are the other areas of your woman’s body that she’ll like you to explore during the foreplay, as suggested by Lauren Slade, founder of the Universal College of Reflexology.
• Her br**sts. Pay respects to the nerve-rich erogenous tissue at the top and underside of the chest before touching the bosom. “Your technique should be so light that it barely indents the skin,” says s*x therapist, Kerrie Grow McLean. The bosom contains receptors called Meissner’s corpuscles, cells that adjust to varied stimuli, like the friction of a shirt or the moisture of a tongue. The longer you tease around the bosom, the more intense direct stimulation will be.
• Her face. A woman’s brain shuts down for climax. Commence the shutdown sequence by holding her head in your lap and massaging the area above her eyebrows with your thumbs. Look for her lips to part. When a person is aroused, he or she will relax the muscles that keep the jaw shut.
• Her ears. These are portals to two forms of arousal: physical and mental. Touch or massage the rim of her ear between your thumb and forefinger while cradling the back of her head with your fingers. Ignore the earlobe, though, because it’s insensitive. As she responds, graze the ridge of her outer ear with the tip of your nose. Just hearing you breathe will turn her on.
• Her neck. Brush your lips between her throat and chin. You’ll engage sensory receptors and trigger an emotional response.
• Her lips. Kissing is your entrance exam for the rest of her body. It tells her that you understand how to be subtle, no matter where you are on her body. You’re also flooding her brain with pheromone-laden smells and tastes. Softly lick her upper lip or tug it gently between your lips.
• Her fingers. Tease her palm; hands are dense with sensory receptors. Spread your fingers outward from the upper part of her palm, slowly moving them up her fingers. Do it lightly — touch-sensitive receptors in the skin respond better than the pressure-sensitive receptors inside. It’s enticing enough to awaken other parts of her body.
• Her forearms. The inner part of the wrist is extremely sensitive to temperature. Try licking her wrist and blowing softly to create a cooling sensation — special receptors there are tuned to detect differences in temperature
• The back of her knees.Many women find this spot ticklish at first. Just wait. Work on erogenous zones first. Cover the entire back of her leg, then trace your fingers down her thigh and calf and graze the back of her knee, using the full length of three fingers. A firmer touch can stimulate the pressure-sensitive nerve endings in the skin as well.
• Her back. Knead the muscles between her shoulder blades and spine, and follow with light fingertip strokes. As you get lower and lower down the back, the nerves become more sensitive. Let your fingers drift to her sides, gently touching the sides of her br**sts. During s*x, take a back-rub break to delay Release. Switching to a back rub is like, ‘Wow, he’s caring and considerate and not just all about s*x.
• Her legs. Stroke her thighs in the direction of her v**ina, but pull away before you reach it. Breathe on her or brush your fingers very close, awakening the skin. This will transmit a very different sort of sensation than if you’re actually making contact.